I'm Going to London, Woohoo!

Saturday, October 10, 2015



I am totally and utterly psyched to be going to London this December! Yes, I may have found out I didn't exactly have enough leaves to accommodate my original December plans (Korea with the girls, and Manila for the holidays) plus this trip after my flight was booked, but I really can't be making such a big fuss about it, because hello, it's London. In December. Fingers crossed I get to see SNOW.

It's funny, really. Just a couple of weeks ago I've been telling my boyfriend how we should go to London in December to watch the X-Factor UK finale. Of course, I didn't really believe myself when I was saying it, because, hello. What were the chances, right?! Then the week after, I saw the link about how there was going to be a dinner at the Great Hall of Harry Potter and quickly sent it to Luke with the caption, "another reason to go to London in December!". SO, imagine my surprise when I was called into my boss' room, there were some people inside but I had no idea what they were talking about, and the moment I shut the door behind me, I was greeted with the words: "do you want to go to London?". Without thinking, I said, yes and started jumping. Hahaha! Then I gained my composure, and confirmed, wait, you're asking me because I'm gonna go, and not just because you're taking a survey with these 6 people in the room, right? The room laughed. London in November, aaaah! I didn't want to get too excited without having anything official so I only told my mom and Luke. The next day, I found out the lady I was supposed to go with backed out. The day after, Luke and I (aaah, the perks of working with your boyfriend!) had tickets to London in December.  How crazy is that?! And oh, a day later, our admin sent an email with leave balances. But, hey, I can't really be complaining, right?

The only thing I am slightly worried about now is the visa. I shouldn't be worrying but ever since not worrying about my US visa application and getting denied, I've been carrying the stigma of it since then. I mean, it's also good that at least I don't go into this application overconfident and underprepared coz I've had the UK visa before. So, yeah, it should be okay. I'm okay. I'm going to London.

I'm more than okay, actually. :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe